- 3:45am - alarm clock goes off, jump in the shower, grab a cup of coffee, my purse, phone, and my plans
- 4:15am - out the door and off to shop
- 5:00am - arrive at Wal Mart to attempt to get Pink Leapster, Cupcake Maker, Wii Games, Hannah Montana Guitar, and Havoc Helicopters
- 6:00am - off to Target for Star Wars Lego set, Wii Games, Tool Set, Christmas rugs
- 8:00am - going to Toys R Us to see if anything is left. Hoping for the dueling Havoc Helicopters, Pink Doctor kit, Wii Game
- 10:00am - head to the mall to see what deals I can find or maybe to Kohls
I'm hoping to be back home by lunch time and then maybe head out to get our tree.
Busy day, but hopefully it will be productive. I'm hoping that I can get everything that I have printed and circled from all the ads. I have a few other items on my Christmas lists that I'm hoping to get while I'm out including ornaments for my ornament swaps with other bloggers and secret santa at school. No matter what though I will not be getting carried away. I will be sticking to my Christmas cutback!!
What about you? Do you brave the stores on Black Friday? Do you shop online or wait till Cyber Monday? Or do you wait until the last minute and then buy whatever is left? Do tell.