Wishing you and your family a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!
Today, I am thankful for Thanksgiving! It is nice to have a reminder to be positive and take the time to be thankful for all the blessings we have, the ones we often take for granted.
Here are just a few of the many blessings I am thankful for today...
- God...for his forgiveness and love!
- My wonderful husband and our awesome marriage. I'm lucky to be married to my best friend!
- Two healthy, smart, beautiful, children who make me smile each and every day. Nothing beats a big hug and an "I Love You, Mommy". Definitely one of my biggest blessings!
- My family. It is nice to be surrounded by people who you know are beside you through all that life throws at you.
- Friends are one of my most treasured blessings. I am blessed with a group of core girlfriends who I can laugh, cry, be silly, and so much more with. They are my sisters!
- Hubby and I both have job security with affordable health insurance too.
- I live in good ol' USA where I am FREE!
- We have a comfortable house with plenty of room for everybody and everything.
- Our fridge has food, our closets have clothes and shoes, we have hot water to take showers, and our house is heated.
Of course I could keep going on...
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Lattes
- Ugg Boots
- Books and being able to read
Really the list could be endless.
I am very blessed!
What are some of your blessings that you are thankful for this year?