So here are my daily goals:
- Eat 5 fruits/vegetables a day - CHECK (cherries, tomato, salad, grapes, carrots))
- Eat 0 candy bars, cookies, cakes, brownies, etc. - NOT SO GREAT (one brownie and two rice krispy treats :-(
- Eat WW fudge bars for a treat - didn't need one...see above goal
- Walk at least one mile a night - walked 2
- Complete 50 stomach crunches a night - DONE
Well I made 3 out of 5...not too bad for my first day. I did so well during the day and then tonight I made a dinner to take to Joyce and well when I picked up one package of brownies I just had to pick up another and hubby made both...the rest is history! Of course Zoe has also been wanting to make rice krispy treats so she and daddy made them tonight as well I had to try her handiwork too. Not excuses just plain facts. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm aiming for at least 4 out of 5!
By the way I decided to go ahead and ditch the old Nike+ graph and set a new goal. I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to set it for so I will share as soon as I know.
Thanks for all the encouraging comments. Keep holding me accountable!!!