Santa is not the only one who needs a list during this time of the year. Here are just some of the things on my holiday to do list...
1) Bake for relatives out of town, teachers, co-workers, neighbors, school parties, and oh yeah...me!!
2) Buy lots of presents for lots of people
3) Must see "White Christmas"
4) Drive around the neighborhood and check out lights
5) Head into Ocean City, MD to see their light display...it's a tradition!
6) Build a gingerbread house, train, or whatever we find this year
7) Wrap everything I buy
8) Plan a Christmas party for the kids in my class
9) Practice my class Christmas play for the families and oh yeah bake for that too
10) Plan a Christmas party for friends
11) Plan and celebrate Dylan's 7th birthday
12) Girls night!!!!! This is my relief!!!
13) Oh yeah, Christmas cards
14) Got the tree, but still have to get my butt on the roof and in my front yard to decorate there.
And of course this is between working full time, being mommy full time, being housekeeper/launderer full time, and well just LIFE!!
What is on your holiday to do list??