But, I also said that every day was a great day to say I love you.
So today I decided will be my time to share with you all, and my hubby, what I love about him.
So in no special order whatsoever, some things I love about my husband.
I LOVE that...
- he is my best friend!!
- he believes in me.
- he can fix everything.
- he supports me and all my crazy endeavors.
- when I said I was going to run a 5K he didn't laugh in my face, but told me to start running. Then he waited for me at every finish line!
- I can go shopping and he never asks how much I spent.
- he gets that I need girl time and encourages me to go out with my girlfriends.
- he just rolls his eyes when I ask him if he likes my new shoes.
- he puts his family first.
- he is an awesome, hands on daddy. I admit he may even be the better parent or at least the more fun one!
- he is a great cook and
- he doesn't expect me to make dinner every night, but will often tell me not to worry about it, that he'll make something when he gets home.
- every week-morning he gets up to get the kids dressed and feeds them breakfast so I only have to worry about getting myself ready for school.
- he tucks the kids in at night way more than I do.
- he makes me laugh.
- when I speak nonsense and can't complete a sentence he knows what I'm trying to say.
- he can complete my sentences and always seems to know what I'm thinking.
- he can tell me what I said when I swear he wasn't listening to me at all.
- everybody loves him including my family, friends, neighbors, and the random people who start talking to him when we are out and about.
- even though he doesn't "get the whole blogging thing" he leaves me alone to write posts, listens to me when I talk about my bloggy friends, and just smiles when I tell him I'm going to drive 2 hours to visit other bloggers.
- he loves me as I am, unconditionally!!
To sum it up...
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU BABE!!
well except how you can't seem to find the clothes hamper, leave diet coke cans everywhere, can be a know-it-all (even if you do know-it-all), can lack tact big time...hmmm now that I think about it this could be a whole other post!
Have you told your special somebody how much you love them and why?
Well what are you waiting for?