I love blogging.
I enjoy the writing.
I enjoy the sharing of pictures.
I enjoy talking about life as a mom, teacher, woman.
I enjoy meeting new bloggers.
I enjoy getting products to review.
I especially enjoy hearing from all of you in my comments.
Since the New Year is a time for making resolutions I thought that along with my regular and fashion resolutions that I would also like to make some bloggy resolutions too.
So here are 5 goals I have for my lil' ol blog for 2009
- Attempt to post daily providing me with an "out" and hopefully sparking conversations with you all.
- By writing thought provoking and entertaining posts earn more readers. It would be fantastic to hit the 300 subscriber mark by the end of 2009.
- Attend at least 1 blogger conference. I would love to attend Blissdom09 and/or BlogHer.
- Get my feet wet with some advertising on the blog. (If you're interested in advertising over there on my sidebar, email me. I promise great rates!)
- Find a happy medium between the blogosphere and real life!! (This is probably going to be my hardest
Good luck with ALL of your resolutions that you have created. :) I like that you included some with your blog.ReplyDelete
It does feel good to get comments from readers, doesn't it?
Have a great day!
I have never left you a comment but see you a lot in Erin's comments and other places. Your blog is so cheery and I am glad I stopped by. I LOVE teachers! I was called to be a 2nd grade teacher but didn't follow the call. I feel that I am too old now to pursue my dream, so I will be content with my present job and I really do feel blessed to be where I am at. I like your Resolutions. Take care and I will come back...Oh, I just ate me some chocolate, so it goes with your name....but it wasn't a box...Nice meeting you in this New Year!ReplyDelete
Oooh....BLOG resolutions! I like that idea and you have some good ones!ReplyDelete
You should try to get to a blogging conference for sure.. I highly recommend.. I went to my first one last year and it was amazing and plan on going back to BlogHer this year..ReplyDelete
Great New Year's Resolutions!!!!!
BLOGHER. I'll be there, so it should be no competition. *lol*ReplyDelete
Good Luck with your resolutions. I haven't been blogging in awhile so I haven't visited you in some time but I love the winter look! It is so winter and cute!ReplyDelete
I've been trying to manage the whole life/blog balance and I have no answers....I know I'm coming up short on the "life" side.......but if this is so fulfilling why are we all feeling so guilty???ReplyDelete
let me know when you have the answer. :)
More good stuff - I like these resolutions!ReplyDelete