- Cleaned out both children's closets making a pile of clothes to be put away for next summer and another pile to be listed on Ebay in the spring.
- Unpacked the fall/winter clothes from the bins in closets and had the kids try on just about everything to see if it was a keeper for this year. (Yeah, Dylan didn't really like me after about the second outfit. Zoe on the other hand acted like she just found her long lost friend as she saw her winter outfits. Yep, definitely my daughter!)
- Made an Ebay pile of the kids outgrown clothes, tossed some others, and filled the dressers and closets with the keepers.
- While I was at it with their clothes, I packed all my summer clothes away. Shorts, sleeveless shirts, summer dresses...all out of my closets. My drawers were replaced with jeans, sweaters, jackets, and wool skirts. (Gotta say I was as tickled as Zoe to see my "new" wardrobe!)
- Finally, on Saturday I spent about 5 hours listing all the old clothes on Ebay!
So my sink is full of dishes, the laundry overflowing, and the bathrooms in desperate need of cleaning, but by golly I'm ready to dress for fall!!
What did you tackle this week? Don't forget to head over to 5minutesformom to see what everybody has been up to.