dcrmom invited her readers to make a list of some things that you are into right now so here are my top 15...
1) Getting back on track with what I am eating after a lazy December full of sweets
2) Walking on the treadmill and watching HGTV
3) Blogging again!
4) A new year just waiting to filled with new memories
5) Spending time with my girlfriends
6) Reading books
7) Watching Zoe play with her dolls and take such good care of them
8) Playing Wii with Dylan and Zoe...I kick their butts at the fishing game!!
9) Dunkin Donuts coffee in the morning
10) That it is finally January so Desperate Housewives, American Idol, and Lost are back on this month!!
11) That Zoe calls me "Mama" rather than "Mommy"
12) When Dylan gives me a spontaneous hug and tells me that he loves me
13) Snuggling on Dave's shoulder at night
14) My awesome marriage
15) That so many people love me!!!
UPDATED TO ADD: How could I forget my brand new chocolate Uggs....LOVE THEM!!!
January is the time for lists so head on over to Musings and join the fun. Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can come read your list too!!
YAY for #10! And you got UGGs! I am trying to decide if I like mine. Well, mine are knock-offs.ReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting! I am jealous about the Uggs!ReplyDelete
That's a great list! Thanks for visiting my blog. Stop by anytime! We love the Wii at our house too. I kick but at bowling. Not so good at boxing, though.ReplyDelete
I'm looking forward to the new shows too!ReplyDelete
Love your list! Thanks for visiting my blog! I just linked you to mine! Cute design too BTW!ReplyDelete
I love that my daughter calls me Mama too! She just started about a month ago! I also am so happy that there will be a new Desperate Housewives on Sunday! Maybe a new Brothers & Sisters too? Oh can we only hope!
Let us know on your Uggs! I have knock-offs from Walmart.
Wonderful list. Happy New Year :)ReplyDelete