Wishing you and your family a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!
Today, I am thankful for Thanksgiving! It is nice to have a reminder to be positive and take the time to be thankful for all the blessings we have, the ones we often take for granted.
Here are just a few of the many blessings I am thankful for today...
- God...for his forgiveness and love!
- My wonderful husband and our awesome marriage. I'm lucky to be married to my best friend!
- Two healthy, smart, beautiful, children who make me smile each and every day. Nothing beats a big hug and an "I Love You, Mommy". Definitely one of my biggest blessings!
- My family. It is nice to be surrounded by people who you know are beside you through all that life throws at you.
- Friends are one of my most treasured blessings. I am blessed with a group of core girlfriends who I can laugh, cry, be silly, and so much more with. They are my sisters!
- Hubby and I both have job security with affordable health insurance too.
- I live in good ol' USA where I am FREE!
- We have a comfortable house with plenty of room for everybody and everything.
- Our fridge has food, our closets have clothes and shoes, we have hot water to take showers, and our house is heated.
Of course I could keep going on...
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Lattes
- Ugg Boots
- Books and being able to read
Really the list could be endless.
I am very blessed!
What are some of your blessings that you are thankful for this year?
Happy Thanksgiving, girl! I'm finally doing your Crazy 8 Meme from MONTHS ago... Better late than never, right?ReplyDelete
Happy Thanksgiving Mel!!ReplyDelete
I think I just about had everything similar on my list too! There is certainly so much to be thankful for, both now and everyday of the year! I've been pretty sick the last few days so I would have to say at the moment, modern medicine and the ability to afford it. :)ReplyDelete
I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got some good rest last weekend! I am thankful for my little girl and my little girl on the way and their Daddy. They are, by far, my greatest joy!ReplyDelete
Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!! Ours was great, but then we've spent this whole week being sick - ugh. No Christmas stuff has been accomplished. Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete