- Life is much more fun when I'm living it rather than watching it pass me by. This past week it seems like summer has officially began. We went to a concert/show one night, DC for a day, a waterpark, and spent 2 days at the beach with some friends. Good times.
- I'm getting old! At the end of these busy days I am thoroughly exhausted. I creak and groan as I get in my bed at night.
- Two boys can make as much noise as ten of them. Dylan had a friend go to the waterpark with us last week and then spend the night. When we got home they were inside, outside, upstairs, downstairs, shooting nerf guns, chasing the dogs, doing Kung-Fu...their energy never ran out.
- If I had my kids energy I could very well rule the world!!
- I need to work on being content more. Too often I focus on the things I wish I had or could do completely overlooking all the blessings in my life. I live a mile away from a beach, in a pretty nice house, with a husband who loves me, two kids who are healthy, smart, and gorgeous (ok so I may be a bit biased), and a beautiful puppy and kitten. Not to mention we have food on the table and clothes to wear. Life is good and I need to remember that!
So tell me, what did you learn this week?
Don't forget to visit Musings of a Housewife to see what everybody else has learned.
I really like your number 5! I think we all need to think that way! We nee to be happy with what we have instead of what we don't. I've been trying to focus more on the good things I have in my life lately...and it really does put you in a better mood!ReplyDelete
And...I'm right there with you. If I had the energy of my 2 year old...boy, I could accomplish a lot!! haha!
Love your lessons - especially the last one :)ReplyDelete
Hope you have another wonderful (and not too exhausting) week!
Those are great lessons! I have a boy that runs out of energy, but his sister...Never.ReplyDelete
I love your last 2 lessons... and while living a mile from the beach is hard to beat, I always feel more content when I count my blessings. Have a great day! :)ReplyDelete
I need to learn #5 too.ReplyDelete
And I'd vote for you (to rule the world). :-)
Life is good! Time to plan that beach trip! I want to see the shore in August! (before school starts) What works for you?ReplyDelete
I have learned that life is about living in the moment and I have learned that family is most important.ReplyDelete
I hear ya on #2. I'm not old enough to be this old!ReplyDelete