In honor of my hubby's 40th birthday, I decided to make a list.
40 things that I love about my husband
- First of all...he married me and I really love that!!
- Watching him play and interact with Dylan and Zoe always makes me fall in love with him more. He is an awesome dad.
- He's always up for a road trip and some of our best vacations have been just when we hit the road with no plans to where we would end up.
- His patience abounds (thank goodness cause I need somebody patient).
- He is an awesome cook...
- and is always willing to make dinner when he gets home.
- He always supports me in all of my endeavors.
- He's never asked me how much I spent when I come home with shopping bags (it's probably more because he truly doesn't want to know, but I'll take it!)
- He makes me and everybody else laugh.
- Strangers always start conversations with him. He just screams, nice guy.
- He understands my need for girls night out and always tells me to go and have a good time...
- then he listens when I come home and tell him everything we talked about.
- He reads my blog!!
- The wrinkles beside his eyes that say how much he smiles.
- His soft kisses.
- His bear hugs.
- The spot on his shoulder that my head fits into perfectly and puts me to sleep instantaneously.
- His willingness to help anybody with anything.
- 98% of the time he is in a good mood.
- His smile that lights up the room.
- His competitiveness.
- He is a hard worker.
- He puts his family before everything.
- Two words...BEST FRIEND!
- He loves unconditionally.
- He takes Zoe to dance class and never complains (well almost never) about all the chatty moms he has to listen to for the hour they are there.
- He can fix anything and everything.
- His positive attitude.
- He never yells. Well maybe when he is frustrated with something, but never at people!
- He gets along with everybody including my family and friends.
- He rides a motorcycle.
- He is super smart or as I like to say "full of use
- He is cheap (which balances the shopaholic in me quite well)
- Always ready for an adventure.
- It doesn't phase him if he comes home and the house isn't completely cleaned or we are still in our pajamas.
- He isn't a complainer.
- He grocery shops.
- He amuses me.
- His eyes and the love I see reflected in them.
- He is him and I love it all!!
HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST
HUSBAND AND DADDY IN THE WORLD!!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Awww, the sweet bday post!!!! :D Tell Dave Happy Bday from us!!! :) Did y'all get OUT and celebrate?! Love to you!!ReplyDelete
Oh sweet! So nice to declare your love ... Happy birthday to him.ReplyDelete
He sounds like a wonderful man. I love this idea for a birthday post!ReplyDelete
So sweet - love that you did that list for him!ReplyDelete