- Moved to Delaware
- Bought our first house
- Started new jobs (Dave's still at his one while I've been through a couple!)
- Bought and sold 6 cars
- I earned my Bachelor's and Master's degree
- Welcomed 2 children
- Said goodbye to 3 grandmothers
- Visited at least 10 states
- Went to Disney 3 times
- Lived through putting an addition on our house
- Renovated our kitchen and a bathroom
- Said goodbye to our beloved Mako who we adopted a year before we were married
- Created many memories that we will cherish forever!!
Like all marriages we've had our ups and downs, our good times and the not so great times, but through it all I'm happy to say that we have stuck together. I couldn't imagine my life without Dave by my side and he had better say the same thing about me!!
Thanks, babe, for 9 wonderful years. I can't wait to see what's in store for our next 9. Maybe a new house closer to work, an inground pool, a trip to Hawaii, that ring, new outfits...I mean the possibilities are endless!!
I love you...Yep, even more than you love me...No, I love YOU more...