Some things I'm grateful for today...
1) Dylan came up to me and asked, "Mommy can I have a hug," then he said "No, a kiss is even better."
2) My husband has a stable job that he enjoys and that he takes the time from it to call just to see how my day is going.
3) There is a beautiful spring breeze blowing in the window and I have the time to just watch the curtains dance.
4) My milk was nice and cold when I shared a bowl of cereal with Zoe.
5) That I am healthy and strong enough to clean my house and take out 4 bags of trash!
6) I get to go out with a wonderful group of ladies tonight who I am proud to have as my best friends. True friendships are very rare and I am so blessed to have at least four of them.
7) When I stepped on the scale this morning it was 2 pounds less than last week!
8) Zoe just came to sit beside me and said, "Hi Mom!"
9) Two healthy kids who have played so well together today.
10) I have electricity and a laptop so I can blog and twitter my day away
What blessings are you grateful for today?