Everybody has opinions on setting those New Years resolutions and whether they work or not, but being the goal driven kind of person that I am it just wouldn't be New Years without setting up some sort of goals so here are my top 5 goals for 2008...
1) Continue attending church regularly and look for ways to get involved in our church
2) Lose my last 20 pounds...I know so cliche, but I have lost 40 so far and I'm not stopping now!
3) Curb my shopping addiction and save some money
4) Start some sort of college fund for both of the kids
5) Enjoy life...take time to smell the beach air, listen to the seagulls, play with my kids, and share stolen kisses with hubby!!!
What about you? Did you set goals/resolutions for the New Year? Leave me a comment so I can come read about your goals and encourage you on your way.