So this week has been frustrating as a I hovered around the same pound and ended up gaining .5 pound. I know it is not the end of the world, or my diet success, but I guess I was so used to losing at least a pound or more a week that remaining the same, even when sticking to my points, was frustrating. So frustrating that I am almost three days late in posting. I am determined this week though to get that pound off and get back to losing. Here's what I am planning to do:
1) Drink even more water than my 8 glasses!! I usually drink 3 bottles of water and an extra glass or two, but I am going to try to increase that even more.
2) Lots of veggies and fresh fruit!!
3) Walk/Jog on my treadmill every night.
4) Keep tracking my weight on Saturday's with WI and then just reporting it on Tuesday for May Day Challenge. I find myself weighing in for my WW on Saturday, then watching the scale to lose more on Tuesday, and then getting frustrated when I don't see more of a loss even though I did actually lose from the Tuesday before. If this confuses you, then you know how I have been lately. So for now I will probably reference my Saturday WW post when I report my success on the May Day Challenge.
5) Don't get stuck on the scale, but rather focus on how my clothes are fitting and how I am feeling!!
It's going to be a good week...I just know it!!!