Some people think of Friday night as their night on the town...Then there is me, happy as a clam to be sitting on my comfy couch, in comfy pj's, with a glass of wine, and my princess snuggling with me...oh yeah and my laptop on my lap!! Tonight I decided to do a little blog surfing (so I could say that I did go hang out with some people) and saw that Tori at My life...just pretend you are interested had posted this neat blog meme and even though I wasn't per se "tagged", thought it looked fun. Tori actually got it from NCS which I discovered to also be a very cool blog that I will be visiting again soon.
1. How old is your blog? Began September 9, 2006 so it is about 8 months young!
2. How would you categorize your blog? A little of this...a little of that...mixed with lots of sweet stuff! It would probably be considered mostly a family blog I suppose because it contains lots of stories and pictures about my kiddos.
3. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? Not yet, but Photoshop is on my summer to do list so if I start looking a little better come late summer you now know why.
4. Do you lie in your blog? No, I don't think the chaos I call my life needs much embellishment.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? I don't think so. I am more likely to just say what I need to say, just like in real life. I don't think many people who know me think I am passive in any way, shape, or form.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? No, because people would have to realize you write in the first place before they could tell you not to stop.
7. Have you deleted any of your own posts? Why? Nope...I have started writing some and never published them though.
8. Do you delete mean comments? I've been lucky enough to not have any mean comments...although I wouldn't delete them because you know a comment is a comment and I will take all I can get.
9. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? They would probably like me more because I could make them laugh with my charming personality and quick wit.
10. How many blogs do you follow? About 40 thanks to good ol' Google Reader. When I first started I was visiting each and every blog, each and every day regardless of updates and it kind of stunk. Now I can see who has said what all in one place. Kind of like shopping at Target Greatland where everything you could want is in one place!!
11. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
12. Does your family read your blog? Yes. It is actually one way they all keep up with us!
13. Do you have a hit counter? How often do you check it? I had a plain, old counter when I first started my blog and still have it on the bottom. However, after 5 Minutes for Mom talked about hit counters on their blogging forum I decided to join Sitemeter so I could see everybody. Now I check it usually once a day to see who has been visiting from where. So if you are reading this you may as well say hello since I know who you are anyways!!!
14. Is blogging narcissistic? A little self-love never hurt anybody, right?
15. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? I do because what would my one reader do without reading about my fantastic life. Honestly, my family does enjoy seeing the kids so I do try to post about them regularly, but I can's say I feel guilty if I don't get there. I blog more for my enjoyment than others I think!!
Bonus: Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? Someone would have to read your blog before they could recognize you so I don't think this is a particular problem for me!!!
If you are going to take on the blog meme, drop me a comment so I can come over to your place and read your responses. Happy Weekend!!!
Thanks for saying Hello!! I'll be back to visit. :)
Hola Melissa, thanks for stopping by.ReplyDelete
I'm glad I'm not the only one checking on 40+ blogs :D
Cute blog! And I'm so with ya on my ideal Fri nite.ReplyDelete
I might snatch this meme, if that's okay. :-)
Go for it dcrmom...I'll be by to check it out. Thanks for stopping by everybody!ReplyDelete